1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & GET THEM SIT UPS RIGHT AND...

A little gym never hurt nobody!
Finally I am up and ready to get into the best shape of my life.
  

GOOTD  (gym outfit of the day)

Sports bra -lululemon
Tights - Adidas
Shoes- Adidas
Hair - high curly ponypuff - I woke up like this Oww!

           
            YAY BACK DAY!!
       



Yesterday I woke up, threw my bonnet off, put my gym attire on and ran out the door. NOTHING was holding this shorty back from the gym today.

                                    
 BENT OVER ROWS                                          


I've been having ups and downs about going back to the gym but who doesn't get those?Starting the gym after taking a long break is probably one of the hardest things to do. I literally sat and contemplated which Monday would be the best Monday to get back in there. For the record, NO
MONDAY IS THE BEST MONDAY, I think Tuesday is better lol kidding! I had a million excuses on why I didn't need to get back to the gym right now. I made myself believe that my baby fat from having my son 9 months ago would just one day disappear; who the heck did I think I was, a freakin genie? I ate everything, drank everything and expected to just one day wake up in the best shape of
my life.
   

  LATERAL PULL DOWN


HAMMER STRENGTH ROWS 


Thick thighs, flat tummy, amazing back, toned arms and a round behind..YEAP, that's what I want so I am going to work to get it. Watch me or JOIN me throughout my journey. I will continue to share my workouts and GOOTD; because ain't nobody trying to go to work looking scruffy. I promise you will not be disappointed.


FOLLOW MY JOURNEY
&
PLEASE  DONT HESITATE TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR TWO:)


Comments

  1. I like this post ! Reminds me that I need to get off my tush & work ! Thanks Hun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey darlings and Happy Workout Wednesday

"I didn't GO natural, I RETURNED"

"ME" is made with YOU in mind