"ME" is made with YOU in mind




Two weekends ago, I had the opportunity to be apart of the JIRANO'S Multi ethnic hair care line photo and informercial shoot. I had a great time with such an amazing group of people.  

 Behind the scene 


  




The brand JIRANO was created by sisters Jane and Jedi. These two African beauties completely understand the diversity in hair. "ME" [multi ethnic] has been created specifically for natural hair individuals. The products have been made with some top ingredients ; coconut, keratin, honey just to name a few. Their philosophy is to put as many active natural ingredients into the products as possible for beautiful hair right away, everyday.

Check out www.jirano.com for this upcoming hair line.
Instagram: @jiranooffical 

            

            









Though it's called "ME" each product is made with YOU in mind.

I loved everything about my makeup.


Makeup artist: Archana 
Instagram: @Imsylvie

Hair:  ME
This was a simple wash and go. I'll have my wash and go routine up soon. Keep an eye out for that y'all.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED:)
FOLLOW & LEAVE A COMMENT OR TWO


                                                 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey darlings and Happy Workout Wednesday

"I didn't GO natural, I RETURNED"