THEY WANT TO KNOW....WHOS THAT GIRLLL


      Ive decided to give y'all a little about me today. 
             This is a random Q&A






Describe yourself in one word?
POSITIVE

Where are you from?
TORONTO, CANADA or should i say "THE 6" lol

How old are you currently?
26, 88BABY!!

What is your nationality?
Trinidadian "🎵welcome welcome to land of oil TRINI TO D BONE, TRINI TO D BONE"

Any siblings?
Yes, a younger sister

How tall are you?
5'2 with heels on, does that count? 
I'm 4'11 

What are your Hobbies?
Shopping, Cooking, Shopping, Working out…did I say shopping?

What is your favourite foods?
Hands down POTATOES. I love anything with potatoes

What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
Anything to do with VODKA.
 Did you know vodka is made from potatoes? I told y'all...I'm in love with the TATOES*

What do you hate/dislike about your hair?
NOTHING, I love everything about my hair…SAID NO ONE EVER! I dislike the fact that it has many different textures; I KNOW YOU NATURALS KNOW MY STRUGGLE. I wish it could be consistent all through but I manage it.

Do you have children?
Yes, I have a son

What is your favourite skin & hair product?
Ultimate favourite skin care product is my Clinque 3 step: face wash, toner and lotion.
I honestly can't choose a favourite hair product. I will blog my top 5 favourites soon. Keep an eye out for that!

How do you prefer to wear your hair? Straight or Curly?
CURLY, though I do have my random moments where I do want to flat iron my hair, stand in front of a fan while my hair blows and I sing "diva" by Beyonce out loud lol

What is the sweetest thing someone has done for you?
Buy me chocolate lol just kidding


You want to know more? FOLLOW MY BLOG. I promise you will not be disappointed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey darlings and Happy Workout Wednesday

"ME" is made with YOU in mind

"I didn't GO natural, I RETURNED"