🔊🔊I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A MINUTE BUT NOW IM BACK AT THE JUMP OFF..

Hello Darlings


Oh boy, Its been a while uh? Im sorry for disappearing without notice and I promise to not have that happen again. I am back and ready to give you all what you've been waiting for.

What Has The Henry's Been Doing?

Well, few major things happened while I was gone. I had another son, I turned 30 and my first born started JK. 


  • Titan Matthias Zeus is the new sheriff in town. He's 2 years old and the ultimate REBEL
  • Mason turned 4 and headed off to school last September. I was a total wreck his first day or should i say...WEEK of school. I hardly ever cry but on Mason's first day of JK you would have been able to swim in the puddle below me. 
  • was so excited to turn 30! Ive been waiting for my 30th birthday since after my 21st. I thought it would feel different but darling, let me tell you this...IT FEELS THE DAMN SAME. Maybe i've even aged mentally a bit, i've been forgetting everything (I blame it on 30) 
  • ....& like a good bottle of whisky, my husband Owen just keeps getting BETTER WITH AGE! 

LET'S CHAT


I'll be giving you guys "Curl Talk" on Mondays,  where we'll talk about the best natural hair products, styles etc, "Workout Wednesday" where I will show you some at home or gym routines OR simply discuss WORKOUTS (🔊 Kanye workout plan) and many more. Leave a comment below letting me know if there is anything you'd like to see more of on my blog- I do it for you, my darling.

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THAT FOLLOW BOTTON & LEAVE A COMMENT OR TWO



    Are you ready for us? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey darlings and Happy Workout Wednesday

"I didn't GO natural, I RETURNED"

"ME" is made with YOU in mind