Huawei P40 Pro

Regular phones are smart but my Huawei P40 Pro is Brilliant. 

Say hello so my new brilliant phone (haha).

I promise you, the Huawei P40 Pro is everything you need in a phone and more. This phone is equipped with camera's which includes 50 MP Ultra Vision Camera, 12 MP Telephoto Camera, 40 MP Ultra-Wide Cine Camera, and a 3D Depth Sensing Camera

 

I've been using the Huawei P4o Pro as my primary phone for the last few weeks and  I absolutely love it! 

 

Huawei smart or should I say brilliant phones are extremely popular for it's superb camera but there's so much more to this phone. The Huawei P40 Pro is fast charging, dust and water resistant and has a super sleek design (6.58” Quad Curve Overflow Display).

 

The biggest question that people seem to ask is "Will I be able to download all my apps?". 
Well, I want to assure you that downloading apps should be the least of your problems with the Huawei P40 Pro. There are 
3 different ways to get your favourite apps: HUAWEI AppGallery (the proprietary app store), Petal Search (which has over 1M apps available for download), and Phone Clone.

 

When switching over to my P40 Pro, I used Phone Clone. I was able to transfer my contacts, phone log, photos/videos and all my apps including some of my favourite apps ( Whatsapp, Instagram, Maps etc). I also used the new Huawei AppGallery to download some new cool apps. If you choose to download from Petal Search, you’ll also get app updates regularly and the app comes pre-installed on all future HUAWEI devices.

Super easy and sufficient! 

 

To learn more about how simple it is to install apps – including Google Apps, check out this comprehensive video https://bit.ly/39l7gQj

 

Overall, I'm truly happy with this device and I don't believe there is anything else I'd need in a phone. The Huawei P40 Pro has definitely surpassed my expectation in a smartphone.

Click the link below to learn more!


Click Here


#Huawei_Partner
#HuaweiP40Pro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey darlings and Happy Workout Wednesday

"I didn't GO natural, I RETURNED"

"ME" is made with YOU in mind