I love me some....LEG DAY

You want nice legs? then you have to work for them!

GOOTD
Black shorts: Under Armour
Blue shorts: Adidas
Shirt: forever 21 + DIY cut out sides
Shoes: Adidas
Hair: curly bun - NATURAL SISTA



Today I wanted to take y'all into the gym with me.
I've combined two leg days for you since I work my legs 3 times a week; when I said I was getting into the best shape of my life I truly meant it! These exercises were intense! I worked out with my husband Owen, coach Mike (oh boy, he literally pushed me to that yakking point) and a few others. These guys had absolutely no mercy on me. As they say, when you workout at Forge performance fitness you must WORK, no slacking. 



I wanted to give up after every single exercise but the push was real! I worked my butt off and I know it will pay off in the end.



Exercises:
Hip thrust
Leg extensions
Dead lifts
Leg press w/ resistance band
Sled pushes




Come train with us at Forge Performance Fitness


Have questions about todays workout? Leave a comment below and i'll gladly answer:)

Click the follow button & don't forget to leave a comment or two:)

Hope you enjoyed!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey darlings and Happy Workout Wednesday

"I didn't GO natural, I RETURNED"

"ME" is made with YOU in mind